Tuesday, May 10, 2011

gabriella pasqualotto blog : WHO is gabriella pasqualotto? : gabriella pasqualotto WIKI

gabriella pasqualotto blog : WHO is gabriella pasqualotto? : gabriella pasqualotto WIKI: South African cheerleader for IPL Mumbai team by Mukesh Ambani, Gabriella Pasqualotto has become an internet sensation, because of posting secretly blogging about the fun and flirting that take in post match parties. Pasqualotto had written that some players and celebrity sponsors treat grils ... Gabriella Pasqualotto Mumbai Cheerleader girl blog. Gabriella Pasqualotto is a IPL cheerleader was one of the 40 South African women chosen to go to India. Gabriella, the 22-year-old cheerleader, wrote about the flirtatious and inappropriate behaviour exhibited by the IPL cricketers. “On Tuesday last week I was sent home as if I was a criminal. I was treated as if I had taken drugs or done something awful, and I was never offered an opportunity to give my side of the story,” Pasqualotto claimed.