Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Actress Alicia Silverstone has become a first-time mom

Actress Alicia Silverstone has become a first-time mom: The Actress Alicia Silverstone, 34, and her rocker husband, Christopher Jarecki, welcomed Son Bear Blu Jarecki after giving birth to a baby boy on Thursday, May 5 - just in time for Mother's Day. The actress and rocker wed in 2005 after dating for eight years. Son Bear Blu Jarecki arrived at 7:50 a.m. and weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz.

"My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy, Bear Blu Jarecki, into the world on May 5th at 7:50 a.m.

We are all in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy ... it has been wonderful. Thank you all!" Silverstone writes on her blog.

Source: people.com